Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding extra column in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have made modification in smartform by adding one extra column in the table. in output horizontal line and vertical lines are not appearing for the column.

In the table window the "DRAW LINES AND COLUMNS " icon is in display mode. How can i bring it to change mode.

waiting for ur response

regards

Neelesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelesh,

When u modified the table like adding the rows or columns, u shud select the select pattern which is available in the Tables tab. I think there is no need to use draw columns and rows.And moreover try to open the smarform in change mode initially not after displaying and clicking on change mode.

I think this will help u.

\[removed by moderator\]

Regards,

Srinath

Edited by: Jan Stallkamp on Jul 29, 2008 5:25 PM

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelesh,

When u modified the table like adding the rows or columns, u shud select the select pattern which is available in the Tables tab. I think there is no need to use draw columns and rows.And moreover try to open the smarform in change mode initially not after displaying and clicking on change mode.

I think this will help u.

\[removed by moderator\]

Regards,

Srinath

Edited by: Jan Stallkamp on Jul 29, 2008 5:25 PM

0 Kudos

thank you

my problem is solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In main window go to table ->table tab->by default its showing %LTYPE1,select right click>split->cell

For above process add extra column to table

after make the column,select column make a thick lines using

frames like left ,right etc.

reward points if help ful.

Thanks & regards,

Bhupal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinath,

Can you please tell me where is the select pattern option ???

I am not able to see this option in table.