Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency Change from Sales Order to Billing

sm_basha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a Requirment where we need to change the invoice to RUB while the Sales Order will be in USD.

I understand that in Stand. SAP the invoice currency should be same as Order Currency.

Can any one tell me that what custom logic needs to written for this or is there any specific Customizing settings for this.

Regards

Basha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basha,

Yes it is possible,

1. The scenario is like this I have a additional Data B tab in the header where we provided a text box with field label Invoice Currency. If you enter the currency system will generate the invoice with required currency.

2. Create a ZTABLE like ZINV_CURRENCY with fields Sales Org, Currency, New Currency.

In this case you should change your standard program of creating invoice and you should use make use of this ZTABLE. Also you should make sure of currency exchange etc.

I do not know how exactly we can impliment it but I have seen this scenario in one of client system.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If point (1) is implemented I don't see the need for Z table mentioned in point (2).

The currency saved on additional data tab can be saved in VBRK table (some Z field added to VBRK as 'append structure') and can be used by the print program to display amounts in the currency saved in this Z field.

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Yes you are right? I was just giving the different approch.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

sm_basha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

This solution may serve our Purpose. will let you know after checking.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have experienced a similllar case, Here we have created a Z Transacation code (with reference to a Z programme related to VBRK table).

With the selection screen of Sales org, old currency ,New currency and the Billing document Number.

Sales order is created in USD and billing also created in USD.

Take the Billing document which is created in USD and execute through Z T code, with reference to New currency it will change values .

Note - suggest the logic to ABAPer that this programme should have a logic of currency exchange rate .

Thanks & Regards,

Pugal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There does not seem to be any customizing that changes invoice currency. Further no development can be made without its own implications.

Assuming that most invoice requirements are related to 'hardopy', i.e. to make the documentation comply with local regulations, have you explored creating a different output type and a smartform which prints values in RUB though the invoice in the system may have USD. Is this an acceptable solution for your client?

cheers,

KC