cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERM Verison 5.2 Define Authorisation TAB does not turn green

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have defined a role in ERM it turns green and I move to the Authorisation tab where I add the transctions and maintain the objects. ERM shows that it has saved successfully but it does not turn green to allow me to move to the next stage of running risk analysis.

I have not yet loaded any initial data but I have been able to go pass this stage before and today it does not want to turn green

Any assistance will be appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bheki,

One full scenario of ERM.(How to create role from role expert).

Steps:-

1-Login into ERM (Enterprise role management)

2-Go to Configuration tab->Initial System Data and import follwing files :-

a) RE_init_clean_and_insert_data.xml - select the Clean and Insert

option.

b) RE_init_append_data.xml - select the Append option.

c) RE_init_methodology_data.xml - select the Append option. This step is required only for a fresh installation or if you want to reload the default process originally shipped with Virsa Role Expert.

3-Check ,go to configuartion>Methodology>actions-->pre-defined action are coming ,also check that Steps are available.

4- Go to configuration --> System landscape --> Create connectors for your SAP system and assigned this connector to landscape under same tab.

4- Execute Background Jobs:-It is recommended that you run the following background jobs in the order presented. It is also recommended that you wait until each job has completed before starting the next.

i) Org. Value Sync

ii) Transaction/Object/Field Sync

ii) Activity Value Sync

5-Now go to configuration--> and define following configuration

a) Create business process

b)Sub-Process

c)Functional Area

d)Project/Release

6-Now define the webservice to perform risk analysis and Approval (AE workflow) at configuration--> miscellaneous.

7-Now Go to Role Expert Tab> Roles>Create role>define role(First Satge)>Define Authorization-->.......continue with rest of the steps.

Please let me know if you facing any issue during role creation.

Regards,

Jagat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was on the steps it was linked with the wrong action