cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANCELL EXCISE INVOICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam created excise invoice ref with billing document due to wrong posting i want to cancel the excise invoice wit(j1ih).After i am cancelledbilling document also. after iam created new billing document with ref to delivery document and i created excise invoice with ref billing doc But the excise duty paid is showing credit two times in accounting doc.

how it can be possible?

PLS CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ON THIS ISSUE

ADVANCE THANKS

MAHI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi,

Follow the following SAP Note Procedure...Ur problem will get solved..I followed the same procedure..I got resolved for this problem..

SAP Note: 551932

Symptom

When a billing document is cancelled, the attached excise invoice also gets reversed. Again the user can go and cancel the excise invoice independently through CIN making double accounting of the reversal.

Other terms

Excise invoice, Cancellation of excise invoice, j1iH, VF11

Reason and Prerequisites

This is because of the new cancellation procedure of the billing.

This happens because the accounting document for Excise invoice posting is linked to the document flow of SD. So when you cancel the billing all the related accounting documents are reversed.

Solution

This is because of the new Billing cancellation procedure. You have to

implement the userexit mentioned in note 339928. This will ensure that the cancellation of excise invoice works as it used to do before the new cancellation procedure.

In the userexit userexit_fll_xkomk1 in function rv_accounting_document

create add the code attached below. The userexit is in rv60bfza. This will not get overwritten in upgrades.

FORM USEREXIT_FILL_XKOMK1.

rule_new_cancel = 'A'.

ENDFORM.

This will ensure that excise invoice related accounting document is not reversed at the time of billing. You may use the existing functionality to cancel the excise invoice

Let me know if anymore information reqquired..Update me if ur problem got resolved..

Barathi

Edited by: Barathi Sethuram on Jul 22, 2008 8:44 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to cancel the excise invoice in J1IIN, not J1IH, after cancelling in J1IIN, cancel the billing document, then create a new billing doc and excise invoice.

Cheers,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error is because of Patch updation due to financial year 2008-2009. You have to upload new patch..

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to apporach and to how to update 2008-2009 the patch.can u provide some details

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend !!

have u cancel the excise invoice and commercial invoice from FI POINT OF VIEW (means u should ask FI person and check that both invoice is cancel from FI data )

if yes then i think it should not happen

hope it will help

reward ponts