cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Field not getting populated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP SD Gurus

I am calculating tax with condition type MWST. In the pricing procedure the tax is getting calculated. The Tax Amount is also getting deducted from the Net Amount. But, on the Conditions Tab Page of Item Details, it is not displaying the Tax Field (KOMP-MWSBP) below the Net (KOMP-NETWR) Field.

Thanks & Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

the issue is............... in my sales order 3 lines items are there, but in delivery first line item shows ' 0' delivery quanty and 2nd&3rd line items are partial deliveries,plz give me the solution why it is taking place ?

Thanks

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi siva

Open the Sales order you have made through VA03. Check for document flow. I think you have already delivered first line Item completely.While other line items are partially delivered.

i think this will solve your probulem.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Gurus

I have resolved the problem myself. I had already tried the solutions given by you beforehand. If anybody requires any help regarding this problem, I will be always available to help you out.

Thanks again for your help.

m_25032016
Explorer
0 Kudos

please help me please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz check if you have input the plant name in the shipping tab at item level.

Without putting the plant name,tax (MWST) will not be visible in the conditions tab because there is a routine set in the pricing procedure against a tax condition.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in V/06, your tax condition type should have following controls;

Cond. class D Taxes

Calculat.type A Percentage

Cond.category D Tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying. I have checked the Condition Type and it is OK. This does not resolve my issue.