Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How a quality certificate gets the inspection chacteristic & thier result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please help.

I working on a quality certificate. I am not able to fetch the specification limits for the insp. characterisitcs. Secondly not able to measure the min/max values .

Regards,

vivek sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

I am again opening this thread as i have some queries regarding your one of replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vivek sharma..,

Create Certificate Profile in QC01. and assign the layout.

click on Material in header data page. and select the data origin for Char from inspection.

then select Characteristics in header page and slect the Characteristics you want to print in certificate.

then release the profile.

Asign certificate profile in QC15.

now you will get the chars and its limits from inspection plan and results from your results recording.

I hope this will solve your issue if not come back.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Thanks for your reply.

My case is every thing is already mapped.

But when I am trying to see the certificate I am not able to see the MIN/MAX values for some of the insp. charac.

Moreoverover one of the value for a inspection characteristic is being calculated by a formula using values of other insp . characterictic. So if you can help me ,

please advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vivek sharma..,

Did you selected "Results selection level ,Results origin and Inspection Spec. origin " in Certificate Profile: Characteristic Data in QC01?

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Thank you very much.

I am some how able to get the values for all of the inspection characteristics.

But I am having one problem now.

If suppose I take a production for 100 pieces and do the following steps like

1. Prod. order Releasing

2. Prod. order confirmation

3. Goods Reciept.

4 Result recording

5 UD

Now at the result recording time what is happening is I have to enter values for 100 time for all the inspection characteristic.This will be a very hectic job if the prod. order is in 1000's.CAn you please advice me where I have to do the adjustments.

Waiting for your suggestion.

REgards,

vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vivek sharma..,

When you are creating MIC's in the control Indicators select "Single Result" under Results Confirmation.

then you only required to give one value to MIC's.

this will solve your problem. if not comeback.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

I tried as you said,but its not working.

I had created a prod. order for 11. Now at the time of RR system is asking me for 11 entries

Please advice

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vivek sharma..,

Create Certificate Profile in QC01. and assign the layout.

click on Material in header data page. and select the data origin for Char from inspection.

then select Characteristics in header page and slect the Characteristics you want to print in certificate.

then release the profile.

Asign certificate profile in QC15.

now you will get the chars and its limits from inspection plan and results from your results recording.

I hope this will solve your issue if not come back.

regards.

Hi jagadish,

According to your reply the limit & the insp. characteristic comes from the inspection plan.

But I have a scenario where I want an inspection charateristic to be used in more than one material.

now in one material the decimal point requirment for measuring is 2 while in other material it is 3 .

Now If I create an MIC with no settings maintained in QS23.

& while assigning it to tow different material I maintain different decimal points setting & other requirment.

There is no effect on the Certificate.

So why is this happening.

Please help.

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the certificate profile, for each characteristic, you can specify the number of decimals to be presented on the COA.

The default value is the number of decimals allowed for the characteristic specified.

Craig