cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sC error in process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I did all the necessary changes for a sc , which is in error . But still it is showing in error in process.

can you any sugest me how to run bbp_reqreq_up?

thanks in Advanc e

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

1) the normal way for retransferring the SC is the application monitor.In the application monitor if you highlight the SC, you will get a link "Transfer item again".

The question is whether you have an alert entry for this specific SC in the alert monitor (Application Monitors -> Shopping Cart -> Backend Application Errors).

If there is no entry in this monitor, you can create this with the report BBP_ALERT_SC_STATUS_ERROR as in the note 631513 described (this report can be used if the SC has the status I1112 "Error in transfer").

2) As Dave suggested, you have the possibility to restart the transfer manually. For restarting the transfer I prefer the function module BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER as here only the SC header GUID is needed. Be aware, there is a check for the SC status by the restart, which filters the items which were already transfered (which have already the status I1111). So if you start the transfer manually, you have to set a breakpoint in the Class: CL_BBP_SC_TRANSFER_CLASSIC -> METHOD: INIT_SC_DATA, and skip the following coding in the debugger:

73   filter_items( CHANGING cs_sc = ls_sc ). 

I would suggest the 1) solution, because by the manual restart you can cause inconsistency in the SC.

Kind regards,

Peter

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. So you got an error in the application monitors, but you have now fixed the problem and want to re-submit?

You can do it from the monitors, just press the transfer button.

If that does not work try function BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER.

Regards,

Dave.