cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mrp pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

we have created new pricing procedure called mrp pricing procedure.which means in procedure we have given mrp price as base price. system would calculate taxes (calculating backwards) on billing value derived after discuont .ex.

mrp rs.1000.00

disc. @10% 100.00

billing value 900.00

taxes12.5% 100.00 (900 /1.125)

net(billing value-tax) 800

we need net value to be passed to accounts We have introduced new pricing condition type " zdum" which represents net value thereby we could pass values to accounts.

atter this , discount and tax condition types are not passing to accounts .In the analisys we found that discount condition type is in active because of subsequent price

we need to achieve net value, tax discounts should pass to accounting.

kindly give your inputs on this .

thanks and regards,

reddy,

Edited by: YUGANDHAR REDDY on Jul 21, 2008 10:23 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go through the following:

I will brief your requirement in short

MRP = 1012.5/-

VAT = (1012.5/1.125) = 900/-

so price before discount will be = 900/-

discount given at the rate of 10% = 100/-

Initial Price = 1000/-.

1. Create condition types as below:

ZR00 for price

Condition class = B

Calculation type = C

Plus/minus = A

ZSET for settlement (to knock off the effect of ZR00)

Condition class = A

Calculation type = C

Plus/minus = X

ZWST for tax

Condition class = A

Calculation type = H

Condition category = D

Plus/minus = X

Z007 for discount

Condition class = A

Calculation type = H

Plus/minus = A

ZDUM for net price

Condition class = A

Calculation type = A

Plus/minus = A

YWST for tax (to knock of the previous effect - to be used for posting to G/L)

Condition class = A

Calculation type = A

Plus/minus = X

YOO7 for discount (to knock of the previous effect - to be used for posting to G/L)

Condition class = A

Calculation type = A

Plus/minus = X

2. The following will be the pricing procedure configuration:

Step......No........Cond Type........... From.........to..........Man.........Req........Sta................Acc Key

10........0..............ZR00..................--..........--..........-...........-........---.................ZDU

20........0..............ZWST..................10............19...........----.............X............X...................

30........0.............text.......................10...........29...........---...........----.........X

40........0.............Z007.....................30...........39...........-----.............X............X

50........0..............text.....................30............49...........---...........-----.........X

60........0............ZSET.....................10...........19...........----............X............--.................ZDU

70........0............ZDUM....................50...........59...........----............X............---...............ERL

80........0............Y007.....................40...........49...........----.............X...........---...............ERS

90.......0..............YWST..................20...........29...........-----............X...........---................ZWS

ZDU - dummy account key for posting extra not required items.

ERL - account key for price

ERS - account key for discount

ZWS - account key for tax.

3. Condition records in VK11

Condition type----

Condition record.......

ZR00........................................1012.5.....................INR will be positive

ZSET.......................................100%...............................will be negative

ZWST.......................................10%................................will be negative

Z007.........................................12.5%.............................will be positive

ZDUM.......................................100%..............................will be positive

Y007.........................................100%.............................will be negative

YWST.......................................100%.............................will be negative

Condition records for Z007 & ZWST will be decided as per the conversion required. You will first have to manually calculate the amount for the condition type.

4. I create a sales order for single quantity for an item & the pricing will be as under:

ZR00 = 1012.5 (dummy account) - positive

ZSET = 1012.5- (dummy account) - negative will knock off effect of ZR00

ZWST = 112.5- (negative & no posting)

Z007 = 100 (positive & no posting)

ZDUM = 1012.5 (positive & posting)

Y007 = 100-(negative & posting)

YWST = 112.5 (positive & posting)

I hope this gives you a clear idea about the configuration required.

With best regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes mr.patil

you r in right track.i appreciate ur effort.i am alloting points also but not full.

have u observed the negative effect of this in FI tax reports.

goto easy access-accounts-fi accounting- general ledger-reporting- tax reports- general- Advance Return for Tax on Sales/Purchases .

here the base amount field shows wrong value.

calculation type H also not serving the purpose.we had developed a routine for that reverse calculation.

any settings needs to be checked for using calculation type H (percen. incl.)??

Edited by: YUGANDHAR REDDY on Aug 14, 2008 10:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yugandar,

Could u plz give me step by step configuration you have done or achieved doing for ur mrp pricing.

Since iam alos having problem in arriving at the mrp pricing procedure as it is based on the mrp as basic price and also various margins to b given to C&F,dealer and retailers........So as of routine also wat exactly have you done .

Please give me step by details urgently

thanks

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ajay,

patil has given wonderful explanation.u can adopt the same.only thing is it will cause some problems in tax reports.if any body knows how to solve this pls let me know.

thanks& regards

reddy

Edited by: YUGANDHAR REDDY on Aug 22, 2008 9:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi A.Patil,

Thanks for giving a good solution on MRP based pricing.But need some more clarification from you regarding using the zwst and ywst condition types.

1)How did u maintain the condition records for the two condition types if u use MWST in the taxes determination?

2)And what is the purpose of using the dummy account key ZDU and why cant we use the std ERL ?

Thanks if you can please clarify on this

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sap gurus,

same is the scenario for reverse pricing calcualtion

but its not showing any tax amount on tax box column and where excise duty will reflect in the FI books.

and every thing is perfectly ok apart from this

i think u r the only person who can give solution for this.

please me on this.

regards,

balaji

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Reverse price procedure works like this

Suppose material X end price is Rs 1000 and if this price is inclusive of VAT 4% and a dealer margin of 10% and CST of 3% then the calculation willbe 1000/1.04=961.54 willbe price before VAT

961.54 is inclusive of 10% dealer margin

so 961.54/1.1 = 874.13 will be price to dealer which is inclsive of CST 3%

874.13/1.03 = 848.54 willbe base cost

To make the system to understand this you should take calculation type as H which is % included

regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can ask your technical team member is there any way to do the coding related to this.

You explain these all details to your technical team member and check it .

Regards,

P.Srinivasa Reddy

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sir

hi

For you you need reverse calculaton which is provided in std SAP

Select your condition type which you are giving discount ,go to its details and give the calculation type as H which means % included

Similarly for that other tax condition type also

In this you have to give appropriate step nos in from and to in your pricing procedure

After changing the calculation type you need to maintain condition records in VK11.otherwise the earlier calculation type will only apply

I hope this will solve your issue

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raja,

Can u explain step by step giving the details of how to go about plz

thnks ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MrYugandhar,

I have just started my carrier as SAP-SD consultant recently. I was going thro' SDN for Pricing,I came across your mrp pricing procedure.It quite interesting.Will u pl z share with me details of the same.

Regards

Varahamurti

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yugandhar

In your pricing procedure, maintain as follows:-

Step::::CType:::Description::::::::From:::To:::Man::::Req:::Stat:::AccKey

100:::::PROO:::::MRP Price::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::X

110:::::ZDIS:::::Discount:::::::::::100::::::::::::

115:::::ZDUM:::::Netprice:::::::::::100:::110:::::::::::X:::::::::::ERL

120:::::JIN6:::::Tax::::::::::::::::115::::::::::X::::::::::::X

125::::::::::::::Net value::::::::::115::::120::::::::::X:::::::::::ERL

B4 that in V/06, for condition type Discount, maintain both Cond class and Calculation type as A

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply,

here zdum is a pricing condition with cond.class as B (Prices)

IT Is making the discount condition type as inactive.but it should not happen.

Edited by: YUGANDHAR REDDY on Jul 22, 2008 1:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yugander,

Hope u must have configured ur pricing procedure based on mrp.So can u plz send me detailed steps of how to go about since i want to implement the pricing for a food industry.Also clarify if we have to don some routine deveopment also?

please documents if any to ajaycrm at the rate yahoo dot com

awaiting ur reply at the earliest

thnks

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

First Please report which pricing procedure you are using for the Taxes

TAXINJ or TAXINN

Assuming INJ

Then go to Tcode FTXP there you can define your G/L accounts for the Tax posting Directly through you tAx codes.

Now if your using TAxinn

then Go Tcode VKOA there you have define the Tax Condtion Account keys respective G/L Accounts.

In the pricing Column of ZDUM give the sub total as A(Credit Price).

Hope this will solve your problem.

regards,

SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

can any body reply?

its urgent.