cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration between SAP POS Triversity and SAP POS DM using XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

my company is plannig to integrate SAP POS with POS DM using XI. I need to speak to some 1 who has already gone through the process, as for this there are bottlenecks in 2 areas initially .

1. GM Store Connectivity is an object supposed to be available in market place in .TPZ file needs to be imported into the XI development system. This object is not available in the market place of SAP as per url "

http://sap.com/xi/GMStoreConnectivity. " Without this , I cannot go any further!

2. The PDF file containing entire processing steps " SAP Business Package for Store Connectivity POS Integration

Configuration Guide" Release 2.0 April 4, 2007, is incomplete. Is there any one who can offer me with the latest version of this document in PDF. Or is there any one who has worked with this PDF, so that I can discuss the same .

Thanks in advance to all of you,

Regards,

Arnab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

TPZ file is there in Market place...pls write to me if u want to know more abt the product,......also,, the PDF file latest 1 is December 2007. But no idea,,,,, how gud it will work in older service pack!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this out for some information

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for ur effort, but it has nothing to do with the problem I a facing!!