cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

request for BLS senario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expers:

I would like to know more about BLS in 11.5. Could you please give me the step by step scenairos for apporching BLS. Like creating some SD or MM or PP dashboards.

Regards,

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

You can go through the following blog which will help you how to call RFC in BLS by using BAPI.

Thanks,

Manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For creating any kind of BLS transaction for creating integration scenarios with SAP PP, MM or SD , SAP JCO Connector is useful.

Following are the few basic steps to create any BLS transaction :

1. Goto Transaction>Properties and declare the neccessary input/output transaction properties.

2. Then add the ' SAP JCO Inteface ' action block and select the JCO Connector you have configured and specify the name of the BAPI you want to call.Click on Auto commit check box to commit the transaction.

3. Then map the input fields in the link editor which will supply the input data to BAPI using which the BAPI will be called .

4.Use the illuminator document and Row Action box to collect the Response in XML form.

5.Use Assignment action box to assign the response to the Output property declared in the BLS .

After creating BLS , Create the Query template and Display template for the same to generate the Dashboards .

I hope this will be useful.

For more info, refer to SAP xMII help on help.sap.com

Regards

SAUMIL

Edited by: Craig Cmehil on Jul 27, 2008 11:43 PM

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First I would suggest reading this posting:

The wiki suggestion is probably what you are interested in.

Good luck,

Mike