cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of update errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know if there is possibility to know the number of update errors happened for specific module in a given period of time.

Ex: i need to know the number of time the update has failed for the module RV_SALES_DOCUMENT_UPDATE during 01.06.2008 to till date.

we are on 4.6c. I've checked VBHDR, VBMOD etc. But i did not find a way to accomplish the task.

Looking forward for some guidance on this.

Regards,

Srihari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use tx-code sm13, choose date interval, list update errors

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arzu,

Thanks for posting. My intention is to find the list of update errors for a specific module in a given time frame. From SM13, we can see the list of all update failures happened in a given period but there is no option to provide certain module. Please see the example i have provided.

Let me know if this is possible and if so, how?

Regards,

Srihari

PS: this will give only the user, date/time, tcode etc.. but only after double clicking them or clicking the "update modules" button, we can see the update modules. And to find which update module the update had terminated i need to check each and every one of them.

Edited by: Srihari Rao on Jul 21, 2008 12:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Closing the thread .. I presume that we need to customize the tcode SM13 or a Z - program should be in place .

I did not find the other means of accomplishing my task.

Regards,

Srihari

former_member829550
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi sridhar,

as u said there is no tcode to that in sap.

only create a zprogram and then u can proceed to the desired result.