cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment no: during the accounting document generation while billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Gurus,

During the billing in VF01 accounting document gets generated.For customer account the assignment field is showing the billing document no: but for sales revenue account it is not showing the billing document instead it is showing some other no:

Please guide me where actually we maintain to get the same. For sales revenue also I want billing document no: to appear in the assignment field.

With regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

through copy control and variant selection it has been updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saju

The "Reference number" from the Billing document is transfered to the Header of the Accounting documnet and is used for clearing purpose.

The" Assignemnt number "in the billing document is transfered to line item of the Accounting document and is used for sorting the line items.

It is your choice ,which number will be transfered as "assignment number" and "reference number"to the accounting from the billing document.

Accordingly, you can set in the copy control table (VTFA or VTFL) at Header level in Reference no. and Assignment no. field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see the accounting document assigned to the billing docuemnt

Thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saju,

Check the copy control settings between the documents VTFA or VTFL at header level.. U'll find 2 fields: Reference Number and Assignment Number...I hope this is what you are looking for?

Rgds,

Raghu.