cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accounting document not generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Mine is FOC type sales order but then when i do the commerial invoice it says that accounting document not generated where in gl etc everthing is assigned correctly , kindly guide me on this where exactly the problem could be .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunaina,

Please go to VOFA transaction enter your billing document type then go in to details of the document here you check the field

SD document categ. U Pro forma invoice or M Invoice

If it is U Pro forma invoice no account document will generated.

If it is M Invoice then check Accounting assignment procedure assigned to your billing document in field or not

AcctDetermProc. KOFI00 Account Determinatio

You go to VF02 transaction enter your billing document no then go to menu >Environment>Account dtermination analysis-->Revune accounts here you can see the analysis of the account determination according to that you can proceed.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the case of FOC (Free of Cost) Sale, as there is no financial impact on the customer, no accounting document will be created.

As concern to Cost of goods sold, it will be captured at PGI level.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunaina,

Go to VF02 and release your billing document to accounting, then it will show what exact the problem is. If it is under cost maintainance, maintain the entries in transaction KE4H and your document would be released to accounting.

regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Laxmipathy ,

Henceforth would close all my calls..........thanks for reminding.

You sent em solution for foreign trade data incomp how do i delete the field/table from incompletion log ie ( set tab) cos its not applicabke in my case for item level pls guide

Regards

Naina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunaina,

r U sure ur comments are relevant to this thread?

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Raghu ,

i dont know what exactly you are refering to , check in teh thread for sure you would knwo if it was relevant or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunaina,

The pro forma invoice(for Free-of-Charge) uses the billing type F8. It is an invoice that does not post any financial amounts into any general ledger. It is used for information purposes only !!

plz assign suitable points, if this helps.

Rgds,

Raghu.