cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off Infoupdate indicator in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All..

I want to upload POs into SAP using a BDC. Inforecord update indicator is always checked.

Is there is any way to make the indicator unchecked?

I do not want to create inforecords automatically or I do not update existing inforecords. Can I put the condition EKPO-SPINF as blank in the BDC program? Please throw some light on this issue..

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Go to OMFI Trxn code and in Default Values for Indicator Set Info Update option as NO UPDATE.

Reg,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

After the setting in OMFI, where and how should be the default value of procurement to be assigned??

Thanks!

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

No need to assign any thing. After changing the setting to No Update option in OMFI trxn code.

Try to create po with ME21N and check whether Info update option is there. surely the Info Update option is unchecked.

I tried already.

Reg,

Ashok

• Assign points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

I have one clarification

Here where is the linkage between the default value in OMFI and the PO screen.In my scenario in OMFI they have configured 3 different Default values 01,02,03 .How the PO will identify which one to take

Please throw some lights

Regards

Amuthan M

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amuthan,

In SPRO-MM-Purchasing-Environment data- Define Default value for Buyers

Settings for Default Value

Maintain Users

After Setting the Default value we have to assign the same to particular User in Maintain User.

Please check the same.

Reg,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The default values for purchasing are defined at spro -> MM -> Purchasing - >Environment data -> Default values for Buyers.

There you define the default values under 2 digit code. In your case there are three default values 01, 02 and 03.

For an user the default code is to be assigned under user settings own data. System -> user profile -> own data and under parameters tab add a new parameter ID "EVO" and the code(01 or 02 or 03).

This is the place where the default values are linked to the PO and the user ID.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks to Ashok and Sunil ,

Im not getting the link to post the points , since the original question was posted by SriB,

I request SriB to assign points to both of them

Regards

Amuthan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amuthan/Sunil/Ashok,

Thank you guys.

I have to upload POs for specific plant, is there a way to unckeck infoupdate indicator only to those plants or materials in that plant?

Is there any check mark or any settings in material master or plant parameters (item level) which when activated will not update inforecord?

Please clarify..

Thanks!

Answers (0)