cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Purchasing documents in extended classic scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

How to create local purchasing documents i.e po,confirmations,invoice, in extended classic scenario

Please let me know the path

regards

venkat reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

The user interface and the process is same for local documents. However the result of document posting (either backend or local) depends on the setting in SPRO --> SRM --> Technical basic Settings --> Define backend system for product category.

Here you can define the target system as the system of document posting. If the terget system specified here is your SRM system, then it will create local documents in SRM.

Regards,

Prashant

Do reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant

if we select in def backend system for product category i.e src and tgt as SRM it will create local purchase documents

Do we have any specific path like for SRM-SRM Server-Bid Invitation-create

Regards

venkat reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hope you have done other set up also i.e

srm->srm server->cross applns->activate ex classic scenario

srm->srm server->cross applns->no ranges->define the internal no range

srm->srm server->cross applns->trans type->activate the resp trans types and assign the no range defined in earlier type

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

In addition to the above post by Dinesh,if you also want classic scenario for a particular set of category ids then you need to activate BADI Control Extended Classic Scenario by giving the Categoryid for which ECS is reqd and the Fiels BBP_EXT_P_GL to 'X'.

Pl consider this factor before making the changes which would have Global effect.The system would either work by default in Classic Scenario or in ECS.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Answers (0)