cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany billing IV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone advise what's the missing setting?

When i try to create a IV billing for intercom sales, system prompted 'Sales Org not defined' in VF01.

Thanks

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, Thnx

I managed to resolve yesterday after changing the intercom customer to ordering sales org. Reason why it did not work the first time is becos i can't use back the same DO to generate the IV billing, i need to create a fresh SO and start from begining again..

8-p

Thanks

Peter

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please goto your sales organisation configuration (IMG - Ent Structure - definition - SD - ) and check for some field related to intercompany. Though I'm not sure, I remember that some field is her related to intercompany. The value is not directly given here, but populates from configurations in other areas. My memory says that it as about the intercompany billing type IV or the internal customer number.

This is only beating around the bush. Since I donot have access to SAP now, I couldn't give the exact reason.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i've assigned internal customer to both ordering and delivering sales org. Still the same error. Hope my understanding is correct. Shdn't this internal customer represent the cutomer for the delivering sales org?

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter,

The internal customer must be assigned to the Ordering Sales organisation. This customer must be created in the delivering plant / Sales area.

If you have assigned this customer to your delivering sales org, then remove it. Check whether the delivering plant is assigned to the ordering sales org and distribution channel combination in enterprise strucutre assignments.

Prase

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Assign the internal customer to the ordering sales organisation instead of the delivering sales org. Hope it should work now.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've assigned the internal customer to delivering sales org and created internal customer in the delivering sales area. Pls advise further.

I also hv another qns on this config "Assign org units to plant" in the intercom billing.

Here, it means we assign a paticular plant (from another company code) to another sales area (in another company code) for intercom sales. What if we need to assign the same plant to many different sales area for different company codes? Seems we can't create new entries here for the same delivering plant. Unless my understanding is incorrect.

Thanks

Peter

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure that the internal customer number is assigned to the sales organisation. This could be the possible reason for the error.

Thanks,

Ravi