cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Issue --- what might be the problem not able to identify

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear guru,

Here i have encountered an issue in smartform printing.

before coming to main issue let me give a brief details regarding this .

I have developed a smartform into development server and transported it into production server.

In development server when i am executing this smartform its is giving the exact output printing and printpreview of that smartform what i assigned font type for it(courier new).

(in development server i am getting courier new font in printpreview,,, and using "print" option that courier new font is coming into output page--- no problem here)

But In production server when i am executing this smartform its is giving the exact printpreview of that smartform what i assigned font type for it(courier new) but when it is getting printed...... courier new font is getting changed into other font . not able to get output in courier new format.

(In production server i am getting a spool num for that smart form ,,,, when i am converting this spool number into pdf using rstxpdft4 of that smartform it is coming properly into courier new format.)

so guru what might be the problem ??

is it problem reted printer setting ??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for the printer in production system.

Also retransport the smartform with the smartstyle if created by you.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

remember 3 things are mandatory when you are transporting from dev to production.

1. smartforms

2. style (all format)

3. print program

and if any text is there transport that text also.

S0023931147
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

Did you transport your smart style ( paragrapg format or character format) from development server to production server.

Thanks

narendra