cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms in Quality certificates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

Can anyone tell that how to use smrtforms in quality certificate?

Regards

Mohanraj.C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't. To the best of my knowledge, Smartforms are not yet available for QM objects. You must use SAPscript.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohanraj,

Smart form Quality Certificate possible in SAP. But you can't prepare the certificate through standard way (Tcode), you can develop own screen with Z Program.

1. For that reason you can prepare function specification (Table & Field Name with condition) give to your ABAPer.

2. Pick Result with respect to Inspection lot number and Sales Order number u will get all information related certificate.

For any query revert.

Regards,

Babusingh,S

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Babu,

In the process that you proposed for using smartforms, your creating a custom screen and Z transaction right? This then means that you are manually preparing each COA for each delivery every time then? Right?

You then lose all functionality associated with QC21, QC22 and all automatic processing of COA output types in deliveries.

If that is the case, then I stand by my first reply, Smartforms are not available for QM in SAP. With some chemical and pharm firms needing hundreds of certs a day, doing them all via a manual transaction is not practical.

Craig

Answers (0)