cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor batch in Dyanmic Modification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

My client wants to skip the lot or to have reduced inspection based on the vendor Batch that we give at the time of GR.

Is it possible to have this?

Regards

Mohanraj.C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible with standard DMR , you need to find some user exit for MIGO to avoid the inspection lot generation on the basis of vendor batch number.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mohan,

You can use the dynamic modfication rule to control the skip lot (i.e after 2 inspection lot 1 lot has to be skiped like that). you can use the dyanmic modification rule in the header of the inspection plan.

If you can explain clearly on you process,we can able to give the suggestion.

regards,

jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jai

Thank you for your reply

My question is

We have batch management in our project

My client procures raw material in accordance with the specfic Heat no.(for eg. say HF1234).User who inward the material in MIGO, enter the Heat No. in the vendor batch field in the Batch Tab at the time of MIGO.

For my client if the Heat No. which is inwarded now is the Heat No. that has been already inspected and accepted, then at this instance the inspection lot should not be generated.

Regards

Mohanraj.C

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The vendor's batch number should be enterred as the internal batch number. You can then use the "control inspection lot" field in the 01 inspection type settings to prevent a second inspection if the batch has already been rec'd. You cannot use the actual vendor batch number field for this.

Craig