Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

could not trigger alert in rz20

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,gurus:

I want to add alert function in my scenario(file to file).I did it with the help of the blog "Configuring scenario specific E-mail alerts in XI-CCMS: Part 2",and I have set the threshold values,but the value of Average Processing time was still 0 msec and no alert existed.Are there any operation I missed?

Any help will be appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Alerts trigger only when you have some problem while processing data, I hope you have done negative testing to check alerts.

Thanks

Sudharshan

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi:

I can see the alert now by choosing the option like :trigger alert when the transporting time is lower than the threshold value.

But now another problem occured.I want to mail the internet address after the alert trigger,but it throws exception "CL_SMTP_RESPONSE ESMTP " and the error "530 530 5.7.0 No AUTH command".I think it is the cause of the authentication of the mail server.What do you think of that? In the blog "FAQ in Business Communication area" I saw this problem:

Q4. How does the R/3 System authenticate at the Mail Server.

A4. The R/3 System can only use domain based authentication. Authentication with username + password is not possible. /* It is also not planned to implement this feature. */

Workaround: You can install an additional SMTP hop, what only accepts mail from the SAP System, and sends these mails to your "productive" SMTP Server. /* With authentication */

So is the problem the same to mine?

I have configured relavant work in scot,sicf,su01...

Any help will be appreciated!Thanks in advance.

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I did all the operation in 600 client,so does it have any impacts?