cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while doing CNS0....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

According to our company's business scenerio after goods reciept we have to issue it to our projects..base on this i am following delivery from projects (CNS0) after GRN ( Movement type taken in GRN 101)...first of all i would like to know that whether i am following right procedure ,if yes.. then what are the required fields need to be filled on CNS0 selection screen..B'cos after putting project number , ship to party and other details still i am not able to get into second selection screen nor i m getting any error....

pls help me as it is very urgent...

full points will be rewarded ....

Thanks

Vikram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikram

U can issue material to a material reservation generated in th project, for issue of material u need not generated delivery from project.

Create a reservation for the material in CJ20N for WBS Element. Issue the material using MIGO to the reservation generated. Check wether the stock is available in "Q" stock or not. If its not available do stock transfer.

Project delivery can be carried if and only if u have a reservation generated for the material from project stock.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VIkram,

First check whether CNS0 is required for you or not. Because CNS0 comes into picture only if sales order related delivery is needed. If you want to issue to projects, you can do it through MIGO right? I have written this based on my understanding of your query. Correct me if am wrong.

regards

Pratap.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the avilability of material on the date of delivery. You can check the details in MBBS transaction for the projects. While making delivery, check the date while making delivery.

Regards,

Rakesh