cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver port missing in inbound idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am posting idocs from XI to R/3. All the ALE settings have been done correctly. Idocs were being posted to R/3 successfully, however suddenly the idocs started failing in R/3 with error: EDI: Partner profile inbound not available

When i checked the control record for the errored idocs i found that the receiver port is missing. I am not sure why this is happening as in the idoc adapter we have provided this and also the idocs were being posted successfully with the same setting.

Pls help to find the root cause for this problem.

Further what would be the best way to reprocess these failed idocs? The number is huge around - 30,000 hence manual processing through we19 is not possible. Also BD87 cannot be used as i need to edit the idoc to add the receiver port information before reprocessing.

Kindly suggest. Any help in this regards would be welcome.

Thanks

Anand Chavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anand

for reprocessing failed idocs

Use Program : RBDMON00 to re-process Error IDOC's.

schedule the same program in background for automatic processing

or

YOu can create a custom report program which gets al the idcos of a particular message type (Obviously which are failed) and submit the program RBDPROCESS with Idoc numbers,

SUBMIT RBDPROCESS AND RETURN WITH P_IDOC IN R_DOCNUM

WITH P_NODISP = 'X'

reward points if helpfull

regards

kummari

Edited by: kummari on Jul 19, 2008 9:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Go thru the below blogs

check the partner profile settings

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/dc/6b80b543d711d1893e0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

Idocu2019s not posted in the receiver SAP Systemsu2026.

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/10/27/idoc146s-not-reaching-xi133-not-posted-in-the-receiver-sap-systems133

Troubleshooting File-to-IDOC Scenario in XI.

reward points if helpfull

regards

kummari