cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AE 5.2: No records Found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After importing the roles from SAP ECC backend system, i tried creating a request. While i tried to search for the roles while creating a request, it says " No Records found". I checked in the Config Tab in AE under Roles, I could see the roles imported from SAP backend in AE. But still I am not able to see the roles while I create a request. Did I miss something here?

Thanks in advance

Sundaram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A role will not show in the search/selection screens of AE until their MANDATORY fields have values, eg: Business Process etc

Therefore what I usually do is to load from SAP, then download into the Import SPreadsheet, then add teh mandatory values in eth spreadsheet and then upload the import spreadsheet, it is much quicker and easier to do it this way than to do each role 1 by 1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundaram,

Sorry, I have no solutions to offer. I was wondering if you ever got this resolved? I'm having similar issues using the role search while creating a request. All fields (Company, Business Process, etc.) match what is in the role attributes, but the search returns nothing (No Records Found).

Thanks,

Vinnie Orazi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sundaram,

I have a number of roles imported from SAP into AE and have not had any issues with createing the request

My roles are assigned a functional area and when I create the request, I select that functional area as one of the search arguments; I also select the prefix of the roles associated wiith that functional area; if the role profile name argument is incorrect you may receive the error of "no records found"; all the argument selections must be related to the roles you would expect

Jerry Synoga

Ryerson Inc,

630-758-2021

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundaram,

Try This...

1- Go to configuration> Roles>Import roles , Import roles from SAP Backend System.

2- Now Go to configuration> Roles>Search Roles-->search that role and assigned Type , Critical Level , Business Process ,System and other manadatory field values to the role.

3-Now ,Go to Access Enforcer tab --> Create request.

Now select that same role in your request for which you have

already done the changes in the above point 2.

Using these steps you can see and add the roles in your request.

Note:- During role selection in request please check all the search attributes are filled properly.

please let me know if you having any issue during role selection in request .

Regards,

Jagat