cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

we want to use return delivery in SRM for confirmation in ECS.

I think in SRM its hard coded that movement type 122 is used. Movement type 122 in the backend requires a reason for the return delivery. That error rmessage is populated in SRM. But as far as I can see there is no field in SRM available for entering the reason. In effect the return delivery in SRM cannot be posted as long as I cannot enter a reason.

How to deal with this situation.

I guess I'm making a mistake or I'm getting blind that I cannot detect the field for return reason. What's the solution?

Best Regards!

Dieter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have worked on SRM 6.0.

Based on this ,I inform you that,in the Notes & Attachments

Tab of Confirmation , the Text for Reason for Return can be selected If you have Maintained Text & Text schema and assigned to the Transaction types in SRM.Pl check .

The only situation in which you cannot make return delivery is when the items are already invoiced.However this can also be influenced thro' Customizing.

Award points if useful.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to Naga...

You can check this table BBPC_TEXT_VALUES Table.Field TEXT_VALUE

Poor Quality

Goods Damaged

Delivery Incomplete

Goods not Ordered

Goods Delivered Twice

BR

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthuraman,

Could you elaborate the table which u have mentioned.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Check the Path

SPRO>SRM >CRoss application Basic Settings>Define Texts, Text Schema.

Ensure the Text schema is assigned to the CNF Transaction type in the same path Define Transaction Types.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys,

all this information was very helpful. The problem was (I think) the service wasnt't generated properly. When I opened the strip documents on item level the screen was not displayed correct. After new activation of the Service BBPCF03 and publishing it again I can see the field Reason.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. The reason for return in SRM was new to SRM 5.

Which version have you got?

If you are on 4 then you will have to use the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI method BBP_CONF_CHANGE to populate this field.

You could create a custom field, see note 672960, and have this give you a list of reasons, then pass the value from the custom field using the BADI.

Regards,

Dave.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can view the fixed values in the SPRO -settings

Define fixed values select RRTN and click the define fixed values. it wil list out

0001 to 0005 from poor quality to Goods delivered twice.