cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing WBS elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Let me ask you a question regarding the WBS deletion. We want to clear all data related to projects and wbs elements in the development and test environment system, however, we had a problem for those which had some WBS plannings in the CJ40 as the system says that this WBS had some values charged.

Firstly we put the Budget plan (CJ30) to zero and we following by a execution of the OPSX transaction in order to inactivate the budget status.

Secondly, we set the WBS Planning (CJ40) as well to zero.

Thirdly- Using the standard BAPI_DELETE we try to delete the WBS element, but an unexpected message appears indicating that it is not possible to delete this WBS element as some values were charged before. If we see the RPSCO and the BPJA tables there are some entries that are in 0,00 u20AC (Is 0 !!! ) however the system detects that the WBS was planned before. We see that there is a field PRPS-PLINT that seems to be related to the problem.

Another point: there is no dependency in the system with some other objects as now we are using only projects and wbs elements.

Could anyone give me a suggestion regarding the possibility of deleting WBS elements with planning chargings?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I simulated the scenario manually, system allowed me to delete the WBS even before deleting the plan values. All I had to do was to remove the Integrated Planning Indicator on the WBS.

Let me know the exact error message that appears.

Regards

Sreenivas