cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding column to a smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

The requirement is, we have to add a column to the smartform which already has 10 columns. I added the column in the table and saw to it that the total table width is equal to the sum of the individual column widths.

My problem is the table border is not including the 11th column even though the column is displayed. I want the 11th column to be a part of the table as well. please suggest me what to do.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to remove the existing frame first and create a new frame.

See this help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/0b/e06b162d8411d5b693006094192fe3/frameset.htm

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naimesh,

I think that is helpful, but the features panel containing the select pattern and display box/shading etc .. are all not enabled though I am in the Change mode.

can you suggest me how to enable the features panel so that I can add the 11th column the features of the table.

Thanks a lot Naimesh.

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go out of the SMartform transaction and come with CHANGE mode.

Sometime, when you go to change mode from Display mode, it is not giving all the options.

Sometimes, you will not able to view in the table painter, if your border is correct or not. But that will come up in the output. So, change one border and check on the output and so on.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Naimesh.

The problem was some of the fields were not enabled when we entered in Display mode and then Changed.

Rewarding you.

Thanks once again.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to increase the table line width for the column to be shown within the table.

cheers,

Sushil Joshi