cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parnter Function - Account Groups

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question - What configuration limits which account groups that can be used with a partner function on SD documents?

I have configured a new partner function to use on an inbound delivery document. The assignment is working fine but I'd also like to limit the entry to only be valid for a specific vendor account group. This should be standard SAP and the error received when someone enters a different account group is "Partner from account group XXXX not permitted for partner function XX".

Defining Permissible Partner Roles per Account Group sets the limitation on the Customer partnership but not the SD document.

I can not find the configuration point for this limitation. Can anyone point me to it?

Thanks in advance

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This can be configured in the Partner Determination Procedure. Here we specify the partner functions allowed to this account group and then we assign this account group to the partner determination procedure. Unless it is not specified in the procedure, the partner function is allowed for this account group.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Are you refering to the Account Group - Function Assignment"? Unless I'm missing something, that configuration only allows for assigning customer partner functions to account groups. My new partner function is set up for Vendor.

Thanks

David