cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POR Reject in MM-SUS Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are implementing MM-SUS scenario, When PO created in MM and sens to SUS.

1. Supplier will create POR, here supplier will chage the PO Quantity or Price.

2. Purchaser have to confirm the POR in MM.

a) How Purchaser will confirm the chaged quantity in MM? If Purchaser confirm the chaged quantity, what about remainig quantity in PO? Is Purchaser need to chage PO quantity also?

d) If POR is rejected by Purchaser, the staus of the PO in SUS is rejected, How the Supplier will reprocess this POR in SUS?

3. How to do the return delivery or cancellation of GR in MM after creation of ASN by Supplier. How will you communicate to Supplier after cancellation of GR

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

2. a) How Purchaser will confirm the chaged quantity in MM? If Purchaser confirm the chaged quantity, what about remainig quantity in PO? Is Purchaser need to chage PO quantity also?

If the supplier has rejected the PO, the purchaser can make changes and send a change order to the supplier. The corresponding sales order in SAP SUS is also changed and is given the status Changed by Customer. The PO can be changed right up to the final delivery.

Supplier has changed PO: purchasers only sees the change if they display the PO.

2. d) If POR is rejected by Purchaser, the staus of the PO in SUS is rejected, How the Supplier will reprocess this POR in SUS?

Suppliers can reject POs that they find unacceptable.. A PO response is sent to the purchaser in SAP MM. All quantities are set to 0. Since it is not possible to process SAP MM documents with quantities equal to 0, the PO is automatically rejected. This also applies when single items are rejected. The purchaser receives a message that the purchase order was rejected. The status of the sales order in SAP SUS is set to Rejected.

3. How to do the return delivery or cancellation of GR in MM after creation of ASN by Supplier. How will you communicate to Supplier after cancellation of GR

If the goods are returned, or partially returned, the ASN in SAP SUS is set to Returned and a new ASN with the correct quantity must be created. This process does not occur electronically. The purchaser must inform the supplier directly, for example by fax or telephone.

Regards,

Prashant

Do reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Thanks for your reply....for ASN rejection in MM....my cliet don't want to call or send fax to supplier. they want to do electronically...

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

From your point 3.

How to do the return delivery or cancellation of GR in MM after creation of ASN by Supplier. How will you communicate to Supplier after cancellation of GR

If the goods are returned, or partially returned, the ASN in SAP SUS is set to Returned and a new ASN with the correct quantity must be created. This process does not occur electronically. The purchaser must inform the supplier directly, for example by fax or telephone.

Could you please tell me where the option in SUS to set Returned?

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

1) I think in std. MM SUS scenario till the vendor accepts the POR there will be another version of the PO is sent to the vendor. This is based on the tolerance level for price and the quantity defined.

So everytime when there is a conflict in quantity the purchaser will change the PO and the new version is sent to the vendor till there is no discrepancy.

2) I think the purchaser cannot reject the PO/POR as he is the owner in this case as only the vendor can reject.

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I found solution for POR rejection by Purchaser in MM. He can Reject and post the POR.

Now the POR status in SUS is Rejected. If supplier wants to reprocess the the POR. Purchaser in MM have to unblock the rejection and post again.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Cool. I was not knowing this. Thank you.

Best regards,

Sridhar.