ACH Payments

Dear FI Experts,

We currently using F110 for checks, we now want to use it for ACH, I already configure FBDZ, I have house bank, I already enter the bank information into the vendor master.

I used F110 to pay a test vendor via ACH, it appears that it created teh posting, but When I go to the check register to see the information fo rthe ACH it sys nothing found fo rthe payment method.

What else do I need to do to sussesfully be able o send payment via ACH to teh bank, we already have a process in place for checks, and I thought they will appear on same report.

Also does anyone know the difference between ACH (PPD) and ACH (CTX) in SAP?

Your help will be greatly appreciated

Okay the job says:

System reads house banks and checks if they are allowed

House bank is selected ...

No suitable bank can be selected for comp.code YMMC pmnt meth. T curr. USD

No permitted payment method exists

information re. vendor E992791 / paying company code YMMC ...

.. payment not possible because of reported error

May sure you have specified a House Bank in the vendor master record or line item. You can do this but to simplify the problem by eliminating this possibility.

Then if this is not the issue then your config in FBZP is where the error lies. SAP is reading that configuration (especially the Bank Determination - Ranking Order) to determine whether payment method T can be used. Ranking Order, Bank Acocunts, Available Amounts and Value Date all must be configured for payment method T and the house bank you are using for the EFTs.

Also check your house bank configuration (check the g/l accounts assigned and currency). Be sure that YMMC is the paying company code and the sending company code (assuming this is how you are setup). Make sure the payment method T is assigned to the company code.

Check your minimums for outgoing payments too but this would have appeared in the log.

Check the payment method for company code config and make sure you are using the Classic Payment Medium Programs.

If you have flagged Bank details required then make sure the vendor has bank details. Again this would have been logged but check anyway.

Check permitted currency USD has been specified.

0 View this answer in context