Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

insp.lot after rework order confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

My client requirement:

they want insp.lot when they confirm rework order.I can activate inspection to 531 mvt.type.but they are using 531 for other purposes also.so can i do any setting in Rework order type so that it should create inspection lot.

it is urgent plz reply soon

thx&regds

prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to generate inspection lot of inspection lot origin 03 if you configure in OPL8 transaction. It is used for inprocess inspection and its not stock relevant.

As you want to generate inspection lot for By porduct ( 531 Mtype) above config setting will not work for you. I suggested new movemet type as you mentioned that 531 mtype is used for some other purpose.

You also mention the if user forget to enter the custom movement type . As they need to confirm the by product they need to user 531 or custom movement type. you can remove the authorization for 531 movement type so that they can not use this.

Regards

Sanjay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create new movement type by copying the 531 movement type & use for rework order.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please explain what rework?

Incoming inspection or Production inspection.

Why 531 mvt type is required.

I don't know this scenario.

Regards,

Babu.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sanjay,

thank u for your immediate response.but my problem we have three plants and individual rework order types for each plant.I need inspection lot for only one plant.even if we create separate movt.type also if they forget to change the mvt.type lot will not generate.so i want to assign inspection type to order type(OPL8) .Is it posssible or not.

plz give reply.

regards

prasad