Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in while Posting IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

Iam trying to post IDOC with new scenario,

but the IDoc is passing through previous business service not through the assigned one.

Problem is not getting solved even though i delete or remove the previous BS from the scenario.

Can anybody help me.......

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur suggestions

i am creating entirely a new scenario...

but still am getting the same problem..

is there any specific procedure to assign the business service to the current scenario.....?

Edited by: Krish Krish on Jul 18, 2008 1:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>is there any specific procedure to assign the business service to the current scenario.....?

You can't create IDOC communication channel for business service,you need a business system for this.

Just create only 1 IDOC receiver communication channel under the business system(which is also present in SLD) and use that in all the scenario.

To add objects to your configuration scenario,you can go to the "Objects" tab in ID and over there right click and hit "Add to scenario"

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>is there any specific procedure to assign the business service to the current scenario.....?

goto ID--Objects TAB-Business service-right clickAdd to scenario

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you gentlemen....

i tried all ur suggestions...

yet the issue is unsolved.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Completely New Config scenario and use the New Business service for this scenario.

Now try to send the Idoc from R/3

Here the New Business service is IMP. this shld not point to the Old Idoc Scenario

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you using a new idoc adapter?

If not, you need to update the details...

You need to Edit Adapter specific indetifiers to get the correct Business System! use compare with SLD icon...