Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Message Alerts

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been able to setup Alert Categories, Alert Rules and Scot to receive the alerts via e-mail. I have been able to receive a few alerts into my Alert Inbox and via mail. I am using the same fault message to trigger the alert message. Now however I am getting the following error u201CAlert Category PI ALL in rule PI ALL Rule not yet confirmed. Skip creation of new Alertu201D in the log that you get after running program SXMSALERT_LOGREADER in se38. And as a result is not getting the alerts in my alert inbox or via e-mail any more. There are no unconfirmed messages in my alert inbox.

I have gone through the Alert Trouble shooting guide at ,

but this offers no solution to this problem.

Does anybody out there have a solution for me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

I have corrected the problem by deleting the Alert rule and Alert category for this alert. Then recreated it with new names.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Alert Category PI ALL in rule PI ALL Rule not yet confirmed.

Could you please check your alert inbox and e-mail inbox once again,this type of error is generated if there are some unconfirmed alerts.

other reason can be that even though you confirmed the alert from your alert inbox,but the confimation notification didn't reach alert mechanism of XI hence it still thinks there are unconfirmed alerts,please check SCOT again.

Thanx

Aamir