SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLCM Audit WebDynPro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I noticed in Appendix B to the Audit Handbook that an audit viewer WebDynPro, available in EhP3, was showcased. Is this something that is going to remain available as a display-only application, or are there plans to develop this into a fully functional audit application? Can anyone (Michael) speak to whether there are plans to phase out development on the PIQ_AUDIT BSP application in favor of a WebDynPro in the future?

Thank you,

Eric

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Eric,

Certainly we hope to turn the WD application PIQ_AUDIT_EXECUTE into a full-featured audit execution user interface (with subsitutitions, etc.), but I have no specific timeline for that yet. As you know, WD offers many advantages over BSP.

Michael

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Eric,

Certainly we hope to turn the WD application PIQ_AUDIT_EXECUTE into a full-featured audit execution user interface (with subsitutitions, etc.), but I have no specific timeline for that yet. As you know, WD offers many advantages over BSP.

Michael