cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we sale raw matl

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

my procurment dept has purchased some raw matl (matl a) for converting in to finished goods, or for daily use ,or for our company consumption,

there is another company near my company , they want to purchase that raw matl (matl a) from us ,

so can we sale that matl, if so how to map it in SAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai friend,

You can sell the raw material. Extend the sales view of the raw material and assign ur normal pricing procedure to sales area in OVKK.

Extend the customer in that sales area. RAW MATERIAL "DIVISION" WITH THE SAME PRICING PROCEDURE YOU CAN SELL.

Raw material will be in another division.

Extend the sales view for the raw material Sales view org 1,org 2 maintain the account assignment group Sales : General /plant

In OVKK assign the pricing procedure of normal sales to Sales area sales orgdistribution channeldivision.

With regards

Saju

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For selling the raw materials , first we have to extent the materials .

the material master should have proper account assignment group.and valuation class fields to be maintained.

thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

is it same like third party,

matl with item cat group banc.

item cat tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Selling raw material is not our job. Our job is to sell finished product. Its role of MM.

Regards,

Dhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

fine if i consider that matl as scrap, how can i sale that one

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear suraj

- Material type should be FERT with no MRP views but to maintain Accounting and Costing views.

- Seperate pricing procedure for scrap sales with a condition type for [Tax Deducted at Source]

- Seperate storage location should be created for scrap yard

- As and when scrap is generated, create a sale order based on the available stock, do delivery and invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi