cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can we map the same customer as vendor also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For suppose we have a senario like where the same customer act as a Vendor. Then how do we map this senario..

Regards

sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not mandatory as such he has to do returns packing. When everu dealer has bottles then he can resale them to Company. This is what my actual requiement..

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz ignore..

Rgds,

Raghu.

Edited by: Raghuram Saripalli on Jul 18, 2008 5:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look into the following senario..

My client is into soft drinks busniess. I have dealer for soft dinks salesrwith whom i will do sales business and at the same the time that dealer will be suppling empty bottles for me like a vendor.

Hope i am clear with my requiement and then please suggest me to map this senario..

Regards

sankar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sankar

As already suggested, create the client as a customer in XD01 and save. Similarly, go to XK01 and create the same customer as vendor and save. Assign the respective customer code in vendor master and vendor code in customer master.

Wherever MM activities takes place like receiving bottles via MIGO, payment will made based on MIRO. Similarly, from SD side, whenever soft drinks is sold, the amount gets debited to that customer account.

Both these transactions are recorded in FBL5N.

Hope this is what your doubt is.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

To amap ur requirement, u have to follow th e process of returnble packaging, there client supplies soft drinks to customer, in turn customer sends back empty bottles to the client. any difference in the quantity, client will charge from the customer.

Regs,

Ravi Duggirala

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested, you have to configure for returnable packaging.Pl follow this link.

[Returnable Packaging|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/dd/560051545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm]

In softdrink business Dealers are returning the bottles supplied by the company.

Thanks,

Vrajesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sankar

Create that customer in XD01 and Vendor in XK01. Assign that vendor code in customer master General Data under Control Data Tab. Similarly assign that customer code in Vendor master.

By doing so, all receivables and payables of this customer / vendor can be seen in one screen in FI.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u have to maintain both customer and vendor master data seperately. For customer master data customer number has to be fixed with in the number range, which was assigned to account group, in the same way even for vendor u have to maintain seperate number.

Regs,

Ravi Duggirala