cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition subtotal

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the use of condition subtotal field in pricing procedure.

Please explain in detail and keeping in mind that the audience is functional.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vaibhav

- The value of this field determines where the values of subtotals to be captured i.e. in which table and which field.

- Controls whether and in which fields condition amounts or subtotals (for example, a customer discount or the cost of a material) are stored.

- If the same fields are used to store different condition amounts, the system totals the individual amounts.

- These condition amounts or subtotals are used as a starting point for further calculations. You may, for example, want a subtotal of all the discounts included in the pricing of a sales order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sir,

you said subtotal of all the discounts can be  included in the pricing of a sales order. 

can you elaborate on this ? i have two discounts in my pricing procedure ha00 and skt0 and i have assigned subtotal type 4 to skto but i dont see any subtotal calculation reflecting in my sales order? kindly help me on this issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vaibhav,

The SubTo column is used to assign a subtotal key to a step in the pricing procedure. These subtotal fields are then used in other areas of the system such as in the logistics information system. For example, it is recommended you assign the subtotal field 4 to the total value in the pricing procedure for freight. The value is stored in specified fields as per the SuTot value assigned, which can be used for further calculations or so..

a very general use is for Credit Management. The credit check happens against the net value. U might assign a value A to the SuTot for this step and CalTyp 4, so that this value is stored in VBAP-CMPRE--used for credit checks.

I hope this helps, if so, assign suitable points.

Rgds,

Raghu.