Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

current date in web dynpro's java interactive forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!!

In multiple interactive forms i am using a date-time field with:

runtime property set to current date/time. Even though i use as display pattern & edit pattern YYYY-MM-DD it still shows the time..

What am i doing wrong????

Thanx in advance!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!

Could you please be a little bit more specific about changing the script???

I am new to interactive forms & i have never done that before.

Thank you in advance!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Select the date field on your form. On the Object Tab -> Value Tab you said that you selected the radio button "Runtime Property" -> "Current Date Time". When you select this option there is a script that is being run. You can find the script on the script editor. If you cannot see this script editor then look above your form you will see a slide bar with a blue arrow. Just drag that bar lower down. Then you can modify it as per my previous reply. After that click the green "+" sign to enter script changes.

If you cannot find it then forward me your email address and i shall take screenshots showing you where it is.

Thanks

Thashin Naicker

Edited by: Thoshin Naicker on Jul 18, 2008 4:53 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi & thank you for your reply!!

I am using the "calculated" radiobutton, so there is no binding tab..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What exactly do you want to achieve? If you just want to display the current date then you can just modify the script when you selcted that runtime property. I know that once you modify that script it will automatically change the property to caluculated script but you will get the current date anyway.

By modify i mean change the script as follows:

$.rawValue = Concat(Num2Date(Date(), "YYYY-MM-DD"), " ", Num2Time(Time(), "HH:MM:SS"))

TO

$.rawValue = Num2Date(Date(), "YYYY-MM-DD")

Thanks

Thashin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the binding tab change the "data format" to Date and the pattern to the one you are using.

Thanks

Thashin Naicker