SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-Retail: Article Brand field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please let me know in which view in MM41 "Brand" field is available. I am unable to find the same in article creation.

Pl help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramachandran

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramachandran,

Brand is there in Basic View (MARA-BRAND_ID) along with Fashion Grade, Creation Status - Seasonal Procurement etc. In your system, it may be hidden. Please checkup the status of this field in OMSR.

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Thanks for your input. I checked in OMSR for brand field and it is there as optional entry. Then I made it as mandatory field and created article master. It shows an error in posting stating that " Brand field has been made mandator it contains no value" . But it does not shows where that field is exactly in basic view. I am not able to find that field.

Pl tel how to find or retrieve that field in basic view.

Regards,

Ramachandran

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

To see this field, you have to activate the EA-RETAIL extension. (transaction SFW5)

Further you should use an article type which is assigned to the FASHION screen sequence.

Or use the right subscreen in your screensequence 23 (TR OMT3)

I recommend to open an customer support message for help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Panter,

Thanks for your info. SFW5 has been already activated. I checked in OMT3B screen sequence - 33 Retail Fashion Tab Pages - Fashion attributes tab which contains Brand field has been locked in Customization. When I serached in the back end , it shows as locked with a lock symbol and Help says that It can no longer be retrieved. That is why it is not displayed in front end screen in MM41. To unlock the same, any authorisation is required or is there anyother way to unlock that and retrieve to front end screen.

Pl help.

Regards,

Ramachandran

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ramachandran

please open an customer message. Somebody from support should take care about it.

Screen control is very difficult.

Regards

Björn