cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading the Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Repository state in MDM consloe is MDM repository is scheduled to unload and it is showing both

red and green symbol.I am able to modify the tables and fields in MDM console but not able to load the

repository as the option is disable.How can i load the repository?

Thanks

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Rt click the rep->Check->Repair

There may be some fatal errors in your rep due to which its showing such instability.

Then try loading it with Update indices.

If this still does nt work then try

- Unmounting and mounting the rep

- Unarchive the rep and then archived it witha differnt name.

- Restart the MDM server

Hope It Helped

Kindly Reward Points If Found useful

Thanks & Regards

Simona Pinto

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Restart the server services,Mount it again, and go for Repair and Check Repo.

You will get require result.

Hope it helps.

BR

Deepak

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

If you are still facing the same problem after even check and repair option, one thing that I would like to suggest is just confirm and check wether any other person has loaded that repository in some other MDM server, I generally happens that if an repository is loaded in server A then it can be connected and mounted in Server B, but cannot be loaded in Server B until and unless Server A unloads the repository..

I hope this might solve your problem, else let us know..

Cheers,

Cherry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Just right click on the repository name -> Unload -> Cancle unload. Select this cancle unload option. Repository will get loaded.

This option "Scheduled unload" is for if you do not want to unload repo at this time bcoz many other users will be working on it. All the other users will get the message that repo unload is scheduled and they should save the work done.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Dheeraj.

Edited by: Dheeraj Kumar on Jul 24, 2008 4:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

The answers given by PINTO and RICHA are the ideal solution for ur problem.....

If still the answers given by PINTO and RICHA doesnt solve ur query...

u can try this...

1. Direcctly STOP the MDM Server ... ( this will automatically stop all the operations on the repositories loaded on the MDM Server)

2. Then UNLOAD the MDM Server ....

3. Then LOAD IT AGAIN .. --> THEN AGAIN START IT ...

then do the LOADING of repositoirs required .. n start ur work....

REWARD POINTS IF USEFUL.

regards,

Jay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Load repository-with Update Indices Option.This will consider the changes made by repair option,n then load the repository.

If still, you are not able to load it, then you can try taking a back-up of your repository by Archiving it.

Un-archive the repository with a different name and check whether your problem has got resolved in the new copy of your repository. This can be used a test case.

If still, you are getting the error, check your database settings or restart your server.

Hope it will help you.

Regards

Richa