cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

While Creating sales order I am not entering PO no and Incoterms (header)which are not required for my requirement, but while saving the document system is not allowing me to save the document with out enter PO# and Incoterms(In Header Data).

What Status I have to select in Incompletion fields of Incompletion Procedure of Header Data

My Error Procedure here I am attaching what changes I have to do

Table Fld Name Descri Scr Status

VBKD BSTKD PO number KBES 00 0

VBKD INCO1 Incoterms KDE3 00 0

Regards,

Bhanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not at resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

not at resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bhanu ,

in the incompletion procedure delete both the row in the peocedure containing the inco term and the po number and ssave the changes

try creating the order it will work

Regards

Aditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

for the case of PO number for ur order type u need to uncheck the po date check box in the order type definition.

-Sudheer

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

To deavtivate Incoterms Imconpletion check do this:

IMG - Sales distn - Basic Functions - Log of Incomplete items - Define Incompleteness Procedure - Select A (Sales DOc Header) - Click on Fields - In incompletion Procedure as 11 - Standard Order - Remove the line item with VBKD - INC01 & VBKD - BSTKD.

Hope this helps...

Reward if userful.. .

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Mumbai

98700 10230

Edited by: Jignesh Mehta on Jul 18, 2008 2:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OVA2, you can delete these two entries "PO" & "Incoterm" from the Procedure. Also, Deactivate the "Incompletion message" field in the Sales document type (VOV8).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

This will be probably be solved while to go to the Customer Account group Feild status entry.

Go to T-code: OBD2

Enter your Account group and set edit feild status ,

Now as per requirement you have to make the PO number and the others as a optional entry.

Hope this will solve your problem.

regards,

SAP SD