cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client proxy message not reaching to XI system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have done one scenario from CRM to FILE. When i am executing the client proxy through my zprogram its executing without any errors. I have checked in SXMB_MONI of CRD system i can see the messages but they are not with successful flag or not with error flag. But in XI system (SXMB_MONI) i didnt find any messages. Could you please tell me what's the problem is?

Regards

Sowmya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

Go to SXMB_ADM in your CRM system and double click on Integration Engine Configuration. Check whether the 'Role of Business System' is 'Application System' and that the 'Corresponding Integ. Server' points to the correct URL of your XI integration engine.

Regards,

Riyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sowmya,

Please let us know what is the color of the flag and the tooltip message so that we can help you resolve this issue.

I presume that If you are getting a green flag with status 'Recorded' then this can be due to non registration of queues.

You can check this in Tx: SMQR ...

If they are not registered then :

go to SXMB_ADM->Manage Queues and select all queues....click register queues...click execute action.....then click activate queues...click execute action.....then all your queues are active.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sowmya,

As you are not getting any message in SXMB_MONI, there can be following possibilities:

1. There can be some problem in proxy configuration on your CRM system. Please check with your BASIS team that steps give in this blog are properly followed:

2. Make sure that in

SXMB_ADM --->integration engine config -

>change specific attributes....

The RUNTIME parameter is defined LOGGING and TRACE_LEVEL and the value is 1.

3. Make sure the queues are registered in Tx: SMQR.

Further, I do not think that COMMIT statement or anything like that is missing as in that case you should have got a message in SXMB_MONI with a green flag stating that "Commit statement is missing".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

Simple i guess u r messages are in Green Flag.

Goto --> SXMB_ADM of u r CRM.

See there would be --> Activate Queues.

Double click --> And top u can see "Activate Queues"

Again go to SXMB_MONI now u refresh u can see message processed with Checked falg.

reward points if useful

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi....

I think u r missing commit work statement in ur zprogram.

Just check that.

Regards,

Sreedhar Goud.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are the queues started in Client System ? Look at smq1 / smq2.

Regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are not able to see the messages in SXMB_MONI then you need to do some settings in SXMB_ADM->integration engine configuration->change specific attributes....there you need to define RUNTIME parameter LOGGING and TRACE_LEVEL and set the value to 1.

Thanks,

Mahdu