Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol ha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

can you please help here. I am getting the error message:

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=Greenhat_AS;TS=Greenhat_AS;AN=mi_MappingIn;ANS=http://torsten.sap.com;</SAP:AdditionalText>

I tested the the mapping and checked interface determination, receiver determination, receiver agreement and communication channel. No errors were found during the tests and checks.

Hope you can help me there.

Thanks an Regards,

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

it seems to be a Problem with the cache. Looking in th eProblem description there tells me:

com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAException: Schema not available for File|b38bcd00e47111d7afacde420a1145a5|http://sap.com/xi/XI/System

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using 7.0 with SAP Basis 7.0, so this should be fine.

Regards,

Sebastian

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make a dummy change in receiver determination like changing the description. Save and activate. Again make a CPACache refresh and try running the scenario.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thats the only scenario I have so far... So I cannot tell you if others are working fine :-(.

Regards,

Sebastian

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So a new XI system. Which version of XI are u using. If u r using XI 3.0, then make sure u are using communication channel with metadata from SAP BASIS 6.4. And if it is 7.0, then it should be SAP BASIS 7.0.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are your other scenarios working fine or the prob is with this one only?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I forgot to mention. Cach <refresh has been done. Did not help.

Regards,

Sebastian