SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a FOP in CIC

former_member303766
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anyone please explain me the process for creating a FOP in CIC0.

Thanks and Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is done in customizing (transaction SPRO)

Go to: Utilities --> Customer Service --> Front-office

There, define the process and the editor steps to be used.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is done in customizing (transaction SPRO)

Go to: Utilities --> Customer Service --> Front-office

There, define the process and the editor steps to be used.

Good luck!

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please give me the complete process.

Thanks and Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction EWBC to created your front office process...

As usual give a Z XXXX name and press the create button.

once you r in there you will see a process container... where u can define your global variables which will be accessible in all the steps of the front office process. Every front office process needs to have import parameters to start with...

then in the steps you can create your execution logic step by step. Each step needs to be linked to a BOR method or a transaction etc... Each step needs to have binding where you define which values from your process container needs to go as input to your BOR method and the export parameters which the BOR method passes back to your FOP.

CCSJUMP is one frequently used BOR method that can be used for generic functions in the FOP. Also check for all the BOR's that start with CCS* that SAP has provided to help you with steps in the FOP.

Regards,

Yuvi.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply..

I dont have any knowledge of BORs and how to create BORs and what steps to follow to create it.

So please guide me in that way.

It will be a great help.

Thanks and Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

BOR's need not be created most of the times, there are a lots of standard BOR's which you can use. However creating BOR's would be hard to explain in this forum. Better place to learn would be to go to help.sap.com and read through the sap documents. You can write back if you have specific doubts after reading through those documents.

Regards,

Yuvi.