cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer preview do not display the newest PO form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have encountered a problem in SRM EBP. When I changed a PO form's delivery address, and then print

the preview button, the pdf outputer do not display the newest PO form with the updated address, instead

with the old address. While if I wait for about 1 hour or just reenter the display po menu, the preview

displays the newest PO form. So my question is does it because the program which calls the smartforms

read data from cache? And when a smartform is used in a web application, can I just set some attributes

of the form to avoid the problem? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you enter the PO transaction it pulls in the address data and stores it. It doesn't check again when you do a print preview (or even an actual print). The only way to get the updated address is to back out of the transaction and go back in. It only does this with addresses as far as I can tell.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your answer. I have debuged the calling form process, the actual situation is wired.

When I changed the ship-to-address on the web, the adrc is updated immediately. But the connection

between the po and the ship-to-address is not updated. So the output preview just do what it should do,

read data from the database then display it. My question is why when the adrc is updated, then

connection between the po and the ship-to-address is not updated immediately, and when is the exactly

time that the connection can be updated.