cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Mapping for a simple scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a scenario i.e. from the source I'm getting some 10 fields of data.. like bellow..

Data: 0--- Unbounded

Company_Code 1-1

Order_No 1-1

Material 1-1

Amount 1-1

but my requirement is.. in the receiver side i have two structures..

1)Receiver1

Company_Code 1-1

Order_No 1-1

2)Receiver2

Company_Code 1-1

Material 1-1

Amount 1-1

if the Company Code is 1000 then the data wil goes to First Receiver.. and if the Company Code is 2000 then the data will goes to Second Receiver

This is my requirement..

for this. idid IR point of view every thing correctly by using multi mapping.. even if i test the mapping that is working fine..

but in the ID(Integration Directory ) i'm not able to see any Interface mappings . in the Enhanced Interface detremination.. It was displaying No Objects Found.. message..

for that what can i do.. any suggestions.. please..

regards

Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi please check if the interfavce mapping was activated properly..

also see that the occurences in the two messages for the interface mapping is proper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Progirl,

Interface mapping is activated fine. . and Occurances or also. both source and target side.. 0- Unbounded..

even Interface mapping i tested manually. that is working fine.. but in the Inrterface Determination I'm not getting the Interface Mapping.

can anybody sugest me .. the steps in Integration Directory.

and is it mandatory to use the BPM for Multimapping scenarios.. or with out BPM also can we do the Multi Mapping scenarios..

Regards

jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

There is no need of message split using BPM.

In Interface Determination select extented option then you will get a multimapping.

Regards,

Prakasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakasue..

that is the problem.. in the Interface Determination if i choose the Enhaced then in the pop up wibdow it's not displaying any objects...

and in the Receiver Determination what i have to choose... .Extended or standard.. even i tried with the both options..

but for both options in the Interface Determination i'm not getting the Interface mapping objects.

please suggest me the steps..

regards

Jain

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Using multimappings and enhanced interface determination i must have tried upto 4 scenarios now .. but never had such problem... how did you select you message in mappings..

Did you do it thru the messages tab in MM uyou sould see struct like

<Message>

<Message1>

....yoursstruc

<Message2>

... yoursstruc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Progirl,

yaa i created the Message Mapping by choosing the message tab in the source side i specifies one message and target side two messages. and all are i specified.. 0:-to-Unbounded..

the same occurances i had changed in the Interface Mapping also 0:to:Unbounded.. ..

so, where the problem I'm not getting..

regards

JAIN

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the following are same

1. name of source and target interfaces in IM

2. name of sender interface in the receiverdetermination as well as that of the target interface...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jain,

I think you confused with occurance.

For your recurement You created a structure with 0-unbounded in the Source and Receivers.

There is no need of change the Message type and Interface Name Structure occurances.

Just Do like belllow.

1. Mapping:

select your source structure.

select your Receiver structures.

Put the condition for creating Nodes for the Receiver structures.

There is No need of change occurances.

2.InterFace Mapping:

Select Your source message Interface.

Select your Receiver interfaces.

Have (1 Mapping) 1 source ,2 Receivers.

There is No need of change occurances.

Now go to Interface Determination.Choose extened.you will get your mapping.

Regards,

Prakasu

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

chk it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

You can use Conditional receiver determination. Create a context object corresponding to Company Code and in Configured Receivers section of your receiver determination specify two receivers with different condifitons Company code = 1000 and company code != 1000.

Also double click your Business system/service and check if the outbound and inbound interfaces arelisted under sender and receiver tabs. If not add the interfaces manually.

Regards,

Riyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I feel that ur scenario can be done through Enhanced receiver determination.

check this blog,somewhat similar to yours.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the links for multi mapping.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/21/6faf35c2d74295a3cb97f6f3ccf43c/content.htm

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

bu following the above links only i had created the interface.. my problem is.. in the Integration Directory .. in the Receiver Determination and Interface determination I'm not getting any Interface Mappings in the pop up window..

can any body help me regarding this.. even i tried with by choosing the Extended Receiver determination. also.. but I'm not getting in the Interface Mapping in there also..

any help. please

Regards

Jain