cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Forum Contributors,

I would like to ask how do i tie my pricing procedure to customer price procedure and to sales order type? When i create a quotation or sales order and after entering the customer, system prompts "no pricing procedure could be determined". I'm not sure which step am i missing to solve this matter. Kindly advise. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

first of go to ovkk as our friends suggested,

input help you will find from

vov8-document pricing procedure

customer master sales area data-sales tab-customer pricing procedure...

after doing ovkk assignments, give pr00 in ovkk if you want that will reflect in sales order to manually determine price for the material....this is optional

when comes to pr00, you have to maintain condition records in vk11 in the key combination which you want,

even if you dont maintain pr00 condition record value also, system throws a pricing error,

I suggest you to brush up glenc williams r some good material for better understanding of pricing & condition technique concept....

reward if helps

krishnamohan

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

OVKK is used for pricing procedure determination as under:

Sales Org.Dis ChaDivDPPCPPPricing Pro.......DescritptionCond Type(optional)

BP01........01.....01..A.....1..ZRAO1...........xyz.............ZR00

DPP=Document pricing procedure

CPP=Customer pricing procedure

OVKJ = you assign DPP "A" to Document type "OR".

XD01 = you assign the CPP "1" to customer "X" while creating it.

You create a sales order document type used "OR" & for customer "X".

Here the system checks the sales area of the customer (BP010101) with DPP --A (you assigned "A" to document type "OR") with CPP --1 (you assigned CPP "1" to your customer masterX"X).

If any of the above is missing or incorrect, the system will throw the error "no pricing procedure could be determined". The system will determine the pricing procedure "xyz" in the above case.

Reward points if solution helps.

With best regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Friend...

I would request you to check the transaction OVKK. and confirm that the pricing procedure is assigned to which Document pricing procedure, Customer pricing procedure and Customers sales area.

1)The next step would be to check the sales area of the Sold-to-party you entered in your sales order.. It should match with the one you found by OVKK

2) Then you check the CuPP of the Sold to party you entered in sales order through transaction XD02 under the sales tab.

3) Finally, you also need to check the DoPP of the sales order type you enter (Hope you are trying with OR) with the transaction VOV8 under transaction flow....

Your problem should be solved once you ensure the above...

Reward if this helps...

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Create a Pricing procedure (t.code V/08). You may copy the standard "RVAA01" or create new.

2. Create your "Customer pricing procedure", (in t.code OVKP),through New entries.

3. Go to VD02,open the master data of your SP, assign the "Customer pricing procedure" to your Sold-to-party.

4.Create a "Document pricing procedure" (t.code OVKI ), through New entries.

5. Assign your "Document pricing procedure" to your Sales documnet type.

6. Go to t.code OVKK, and make the assignment of your

Sales org.-----

Distribution ch.---

Division-----

Document pricing procedure----

Customer pricing procedure------

&

Your "Pricing procedure"

In condition type column you can mark "PR00" , but it is not mandatory.

Now , this Pricing procedure will come into effect in this particular Sales area, when you create a Sales order with this order type for this customer .

Now there will not be any problem.

Please check , your other settings, like condition type to access sequence,accesses and the condition table. Also check whether you have created the condition records or not..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Goto VOV8- select your order type - click on details - in transaction flow , you will fine document pricing procedure , note down as DPP.

Goto XD03 - enter your customer and sales area - enter - goto sales area details - Order - pricing/statistics - you will find Cust.pric.proc - note down as CPP.

then goto OVKK - click on New entry and enter your sales organisation + DPP + CPP and assign your pricing procedure and save.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

go to OVKK, maintain the values there like as follows

1. sales area for which u r creatng the sales order

2. document pricing procedure from the doc type

3. customer pricing procedure from cust master

Then assign the pricing procedur e to these combination

cheers

rewards if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the transaction OVKK and do the Pricing Proc Determ....

Sales Area + Cust Doc Proc Indicator + Customer Pric Proc Indicator with your Pricing Procedure.....

Rewards if it helps...........

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Go to T-Code OVKK - Pricing Procedure Determination in Sales Docs.

Here you need to enter Sales ORgn / Distribution channel / Division / Document Pricing Procedure / Customer procedure & Pricing Procedure.

Document Pricing Procedure - Mentioned in Sales Docuemtn type.

Customer pricing procedure - mentioned in Customer Master - Sales area data...

Hope this helps...

Reward if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Mumbai, India

+91 98700 10230