cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro - SAP JCO. TypeNotFound Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my WebDynpro application, the requirement is to connect the backend R/3, not by SLD, but by using SAP JCO Connectvity. So I created the proxy classes, JCO.Client parameters etc etc. While executing the application, an exception is throwing from the system. TypeNotFoundException.

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.TypeNotFoundException: type java:com.sap.mw.jco.JCO.Client not found

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.datatypes.core.DataTypeBroker.getDataType(DataTypeBroker.java:224)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataAttributeInfo.init(DataAttributeInfo.java:318)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.initUnmappedAttributes(NodeInfo.java:687)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataNodeInfo.doInit(DataNodeInfo.java:238)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:671)

I already setup the classpath and buildpath accordingly.

Anybody knows the solution, please help me.

Thanks and Regards,

Vipindas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipindas,

You can try the following steps to get rid of this exception

1. Undeploy the application

2. Remove the JCO

3. Recreate the JCO

4. Restart the server and deploy the application

Thanks & Regards

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you set RunTime dependency for all used DCc?

reference blog: [Using SAP Enterprice Connector for generating BAPI Proxy classes|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/8706] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

nikhil

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create JCO's under SLD. you need to have access to SLD to create JCO's

Here are step by step process to create JCO's cross check whether you missed any thing

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/3a/3b1b40fcdd8f5ce10000000a155106/content.htm

regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi see this link it may uesful to you

Thanks,

Tulasi