cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No receiver could be determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I am trying to integrate MDM 5.5 SP03, XI 3.0 SR1, and IDES R/3 4.7 x 200 Enterprise.Also i am sending an idoc from R/3 to XI using mdm_clnt_extr.Now when i see in the transaction we05 it shows status 03.But when i check in the transaction idx5 in XI 3.0 it says "No receiver could be determined".The Error Category is:RCVR_DETERMINATION

,Error ID is:NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC.Please help me in this regard it is urgent.

Best Regards

Rahul Pradhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sap Gurus,

I am still waiting for some response from your side.This problem is really troubling me a lot.Please help me.

Best Regards

Rahul Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

there is not much more to tell you to do than what i have already written, without looking at the system.

There must be an error in your configuration somewhere... so probably it would be best, if you delete your config and redo it. That will take some time, but probably not more than you would spent on trying to find that error.

Best regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Christine,

I have done all the possible solutions given by you.I have also upgraded my xi system to sp12.Now after testing my configuration in the menu tools of the integration directory it gives me error in receiver determination but i just fail to understand what is the problem since i have done the configuration as per the document.Please help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Christine,

Thanks for the Reply.I have configured the receiver determination as follows:

I have set the R/3 server as the sender and mdm server as receiver and also mentioned the message type.However i have'nt mentioned any mapping as it was'nt mentioned in the document of sap.

Also do let me know what does u mean by XPATH and where shall i look for them.

Christine there is one personal request,i want to know ur email id so dat i can send u screenshots of my configuration and it will be so sweet of you if u can help me out on this regard..I am very much frustrated with this problem which i had been facing from a long time.

Best Regards

Rahul Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

XPath conditions can be specified in Receiver and in interface determination. However if you don't know what that is, you probably have not configured any

Did you double check that your message type is correct and the message you actually receive matches the message type? (don't confuse *MAS and *MDM Idocs...)

If you have configured everything correctly and you still get the error mentioned, there is maybe a problem with the XI Cache. Check this document on more information about XI caches:

https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700003163902004E/HowTo_handle_XI_30_Caches.pdf

Also try searching XI Forum with your error message. it is quite a common problem so you'll find some threads on that.

Best regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

XI can not find a configured receiver for this IDoc. So check if in Integration Directory, you have configured a receiver determination for this IDoc. If there are XPath expressions in receiver determinations sometimes this occurrs, if the message sent does not fulfill any of the expressions and therefore no receiver can be found.

best regards

Christine