cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In billing document the price is not coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI gurus,

when am creating billing document the prices copying from the sales order . I configured in the pricing procedure determination as sales area document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure

In that i maintained 2 prcing procdure one for sales doucment types

antoher fo billing documen types: document pricing procedure for billing i selected as

doucment pricing procedure as D is this correct or not

I am not getting different which i mentioned condition records for billing doucment. Please correct me what could be the reason

Thanks & Regards

rack29

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rack29,

Please check these settings,

1.Have assigned document pricing procedure to your billing document type.

You can define your own procedure that is not a problem

For examle X

Do the pricing procedure determination with these combination

Sales areaCustomer pricing procedurBilling document pricing procedure (X) -->Billing pricing procedure.

2.Have maintained the copy control settings to determine new pricing procedure while creating invoice.

Go to VTFL transaction select your delivery and billing document types then go in to the item level settings here you maintain B -Carry out new pricing in Pricing type field.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi murali

Thanks for your reply i tryed with the same but the same price is copying in the billing doucment. with the billing type f2.

I have a small doubt here what is the document type i have to select in the ovkk transaction code am working in ecc 6.0 i tried with the doucment type as d= self billing with invoice i selected same thing i assigned in vofa , and assigned in copy control pricing type as b but am not getting different pricing

Please guide me

thanks & Regards

Points will be rewarded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In VTFL, Copy control table,please change "Pricing Type " as "B" (New pricing carried out).

Make the " Pricing Source " as " C" (not used).

Try once.

Answers (0)