cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned delivery time in transportation lane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I have a product that's externally procured and has no planned delivery time defined in product master.

But the planned delivery time in transportation lane is defined as 1 day.

If I assigned a transportation calendar as a time stream with only Monday in it, does the planned delivery time make the purchase order get created on Tuesday instead of Monday??

If the planned delivery time is not maintained in both the product master and the transportation lane or external procurement relationships, how does the system react to this? Where does it get the planned delivery time from?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please check your inforecord ,the T.lane PDT will come from your Inforecord.

While creating the P.req system will look your T.lane PDT ,if its not maintained in your T.lane then this will take from your product master.

If in both PDT is not maitained for external procurement the this may take one day as default.

Regards,

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Thanks for the reply. Does the planned delivery time delay the Purchase Requisition?? What effect does planned delivery time has?

Former Member
0 Kudos

PReqs are generated based on the Plnd Dev time. If the Plnd Delv time is not maintained, the system considers the transportation duration maintained in the Tlanes.

IF you are using Heuristics, the system considers the larger of the two between SNP Stock transfer horizon and the plnd delv time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thanks for the reply.

Is it appropriate to define the following:

1. Planned Delivery time in Product master : 0 days

2. Transportation duration in Transportation lane- means of transport: 22 hrs

3. Planned delivery time in Transportation lane-Product specific transportation lane : Not defined

I am guessing that the planned delivery time in transportation lane has to be 1 day as the transportation duration is 22 hrs. Am I right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are using heuristics just check your Stock trnsf horizon also. If nothing is maintained I guess it will go by 1 day and again in RRP3 view if you click on the Preq and go into details, in the activities details you can see the start of activity and the end of activity,the difference is nothing but Plnd delv timeTransportation durationGR processing time

Answers (0)